Ruby Vista Suites

Carolina Cruisr

The Dolphin Vista Suites (D736/D737) are our favorite cabins. Only 4 cabins aft on that deck and very quiet. Great balcony (beam you may have heard about not an issue). Two comfortable teak loungers and large round table with four chairs. In a suite you can order dinner nightly from the main dining room menu and eat on your balcony, which we did every night (outside of dining in the specialty restaurants).

The Dolphin Vista Suites (D736/D737) are our favorite cabins. Only 4 cabins aft on that deck and very quiet. Great balcony (beam you may have heard about not an issue). Two comfortable teak loungers and large round table with four chairs. In a suite you can order dinner nightly from the main dining room menu and eat on your balcony, which we did every night (outside of dining in the specialty restaurants).

Thanks for the info. It is just a short cruise but thought it was a win win. 5 days of nothing to do but enjoy the suite and Princess gives us FCC for the amount of the cruise.

You have been helpfull but I just cannot help myself.;) Please do not take offense. Roll Tide!

Thanks for the info. It is just a short cruise but thought it was a win win. 5 days of nothing to do but enjoy the suite and Princess gives us FCC for the amount of the cruise.

You have been helpfull but I just cannot help myself.;) Please do not take offense. Roll Tide!

None taken :)

I love the Dolphin deck Vista Suites, and I especially love the special room service from the dining room menu.

Really fun and funny about "Roll Tide!". Thanks WarEagle76 for taking it well:)

Edited by Cruisin'Rabbit

Looking for an opinion on Vista Suites for the Ruby Princess. I am currently holding D737. I cannot imagine anyone of them would be bad. Just hoping for some updated photos perhaps. I am aware of the beam on the aft.

We will be your neighbors in D736 on Jan 9th. Booked yesterday... Great promotion. I'm treating my Mom. It's her 100th cruise so we will be celebrating many years of happy cruising :-) My husband and I will be on the Crown in the D736 this Saturday. It looks like a great cabin. We are looking forward to watching the wake!

Since you have been in both cabins I have another question. When booking the agent suggested we take D737 as it was larger than D736. The web site indicates D737 at 460 sq ft and D736 at 338 sq ft. Just curious.....no I am not moving in or planning to purchase the cabin long term. Just thought that was rather interesting as they appear to look the same on the diagram.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We will be your neighbors in D736 on Jan 9th. Booked yesterday... Great promotion. I'm treating my Mom. It's her 100th cruise so we will be celebrating many years of happy cruising :-) My husband and I will be on the Crown in the D736 this Saturday. It looks like a great cabin. We are looking forward to watching the wake!

We booked yesterday as well. It is a great promo....probably the only time I will ever be able to experience a suite. Just could not turn this one away. We will get off the Ruby for a few days and then we will return to the Crown on Jan 18 for 2 weeks.

Congrats to your Mom! We will see you in January!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since you have been in both cabins I have another question. When booking the agent suggested we take D737 as it was larger than D736. The web site indicates D737 at 460 sq ft and D736 at 338 sq ft. Just curious.....no I am not moving in or planning to purchase the cabin long term. Just thought that was rather interesting as they appear to look the same on the diagram.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/

Would love to have a chance to see your cabin and compare for the future!

Don't have my laptop with me but here are some pictures of a Vista Suite on Golden Princess to give you an idea.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1803814

Thanks for the great pics of the Vista Suite on Golden Princess. I loved the Vista Suite on the Golden. Thanks so much.

PS WarEagle76 - kidding you about "Roll Tide!" turned out to not be such a good idea. What a game by Auburn!

Thanks for the great pics of the Vista Suite on Golden Princess. I loved the Vista Suite on the Golden. Thanks so much.

PS WarEagle76 - kidding you about "Roll Tide!" turned out to not be such a good idea. What a game by Auburn!

:D Another classic Iron Bowl!

We will be in D736 the cruise before. Promise to take good care of it for you:D

On other grand class ships (I know for sure the Sapphire and the Star) the balcony is much more narrow for the Emerald deck Vista suites. I believe this would also be the case on the Ruby. The narrower balcony is still nice, but if there was a choice, I would take Dolphin deck for the more spacious balcony.

Bon voyage :)

• 4 months later...