Help Please

jcool

I had plans to take a cruise in Nov but now they canceled it because it was chartered. I know I have to find a new cruise but I would like to know my rights. This has never happened to me before.

Unfortunately you have no rights......if you will read your cruise contract you will find they are able to make any changes they wish.

Since you are not cruising until next November it seems you have been given ample time to make your changes.

Sorry your cruise got cancelled....,but it does happen whether its because of a charter or an unexpected dry dock or repairs of a ship.

Unfortunately you have no rights......if you will read your cruise contract you will find they are able to make any changes they wish.

Since you are not cruising until next November it seems you have been given ample time to make your changes.

Sorry your cruise got cancelled....,but it does happen whether its because of a charter or an unexpected dry dock or repairs of a ship.

Very true. At least it doesnt happen very often.

You can expect a full refund of money paid for the cruise.

Did you "plan" to cruise, or had your "plan" already include money paid on the cruise?

Either way, the cruise is not for another full year;) It's not like it was an unexpected cancellation very soon. Plenty of time to find another cruise and it might turn out to be a better one:D

What got cancelled?