Serenade Thermal Suites?

tracy515

Hello! This question is for you seasoned Serenade cruisers. I have a spa voucher from my TA (woop!). I don't think I'm interested in getting a massage or anything like that, because honestly, I don't think the voucher will cover the price. I wouldn't usually book anything in the spa unless I had this voucher. So, the question is... Does the Serenade have a Thermal suite or something of the sort that my be covered by my voucher? If so, does anyone have any info about how much a pass to the suite would cost for a single/couple? Also, are there free steam rooms/saunas on the Serenade? Thanks!

We had a spa voucher from our TA a couple of years ago, and the spa people let us use it as a credit against any spa treatment. Just ask the spa people as soon as you board, so you have the best choice of open appointments.

I am just off the Brilliance which I think is the same ship basically. It had a room with thermal ceramic beds, sauna, steamroom and aromatherapy room. All of this was included in the "thermal suite" pass. For a five day cruise it was $79 for single and $159 for couple. There are complimentary showers, sauna and steamroom, and lockers separate.