limo service info needed

MooNGaTe27

We will be flying into FLL going to POM,there will be 5 of us but we are getting into FLL after 5:30pm so I was thinking of staying in FLL area hotel & getting a limo to take us to POM Has anyone used a service that will take 5 plus bags with good service

We will be flying into FLL going to POM,there will be 5 of us but we are getting into FLL after 5:30pm so I was thinking of staying in FLL area hotel & getting a limo to take us to POM Has anyone used a service that will take 5 plus bags with good service

I am a family of 5 and used QLS last year for my Thanksgiving Cruise to get from my FLL hotel to POM. They have a limo for 6 people. Very nice and clean. Driver was early. It was a nice ride to the port. I would highly recommend them.

We used Holland limo for a ride from FLL to our downtown Miami hotel. They were super, even taking our flight delay in stride. Unfortunately our driver was already at FLL when we learned that we would be delayed in Jacksonville. He waited for at least 90 minutes for us. My cell phone was ringing when I turned it on and it was the driver letting us know where to find him. It was definitely worth a few dollars more than a shared shuttle for us!