Dress Code for Point--NON- formal night

karessamom

Hey i was wondering what the dress code is for the Point (supper club on conquest) for NON formal night. Would dress slacks, dress shirt and tie be appropriate for men or do they need a dinner jacket?? or would a suite be better--we are planning on bringing suite for formal nights and can wear to Point also but wondered about the slacks, dress shirt and tie??

Thanks (I'll be wearing a nice dress)--again this is NOT for formal night!

I thought they would need a jacket, but much to my dissapointment they don't even need a tie. My dh called the point & was told nice slacks & shirt is fine for non formal night. We went on both formal & nonformal nights, on the non formal night there were only two men in there with Jacket & tie.

Have fun you will love it!

At an upscale dining venue like the Point I would wear a suit or at least a sportcoat and tie. Perhaps different sailings attract different cruisers because the day we went to the Point I did not see a single gentleman who was not wearing a suit. Everyone was dressed in their "formal night" attire (we went on a Saturday, which is not a formal night), and I must say everyone looked great!

Thanks --we'll do the suite again! DH does not own a sport coat (jacket) because he feels that if he has to dress enough for a sport coat he might as well wear his suit. we'll just kind of play it by ear but plan for the suit. Thanks again.

I was unsure, so when I made my reservation, I asked. Only formal night required jacket and tie. The other nights are business casual.

The night I went, the place was basically empty (4th night of 8). But there was no one in jacket/tie or suit.

Hey All,

My husband wore a sports coat with and open shirt to Scarlett's on the Valor. He was very happy he did, not because of the dress code (it was about half and half). But because it was quite cold in there. It said in the reservation confirmation card that we received in the stateroom that Jackets and ties were only required on formal nights

Hope this helps

Sue

Archived