holiday inn express baltimore

see.legs

• 2 weeks later...

We just stayed there on Dec 7 before cruise. I was very impressed with it. I read mixed reviews.. but we had perfect service. Our room was clean and newly updated. Check in was easy and workers were pleasant. We took the free shuttle to the harbor that night..it ran every half hour. The shuttle to cruise terminal was efficient and driver was friendly and helpful. Our car was still in the lot when we got back.. ;) I would stay there again

We just stayed there on Dec 7 before cruise. I was very impressed with it. I read mixed reviews.. but we had perfect service. Our room was clean and newly updated. Check in was easy and workers were pleasant. We took the free shuttle to the harbor that night..it ran every half hour. The shuttle to cruise terminal was efficient and driver was friendly and helpful. Our car was still in the lot when we got back.. ;) I would stay there again

Which one???? :confused:

Russell street .. By the stadium

Thanks for the reply. Glad to hear your experience was good, for myself that would not be my first choice of hotels based on my prior experiences in Baltimore in that area of the city.