Freedom Pool

phillip.bona.9

There are 3 pools on the Freedom, the aft pool is adults only and has a retractable roof. There is one large spiral slide which ends near the more forward pool.

I get a nice swim in when the pool opens at 8am and most times I have it all to myself.

We also enjoyed the hottubs after 9PM in the Serenity area on Deck 11, most times the tubs were also empty. ;)

I am going on Jan 19th key west grand cayman and ocho rios

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will be on this cruise also. Getting closer..:p

We have a roll call going.....c'mon over and sign up with us. I think it is a very nice group of people going......nice mix of ages and interests.

We did the same cruise a few years back and we always travel in January too. We braved the pools a few times, the water was pretttttty cold as there are no heaters. I prefer the aft pool much more so, as you can avoid the kiddos. But the slides midship are a lot of fun. My very favorite part of the Freedom is the serenity deck. The top deck has three? hammocks. If you can get one of these at any point in your cruise I highly suggest it. So many times we would snuggle up in our robes on one of those at night and just gaze at the stars. Also, the hot tubs on the serenity deck are phenomenal, you get the best aft view. Have fun, you're in for a wonderful cruise!