UPDATE: Dining changes to be released today!

CarnivalBreeze319

I wonder what this means:

Modern table décor and place settings are complemented by new menus and a new serving style to deliver a memorable dining experience.

Does this mean the fancy stuff goes away? And the start of family style "stuff", a little push at a time?

Not fond of the whole table sharing thing at all. I prefer to order what I want and not pass it around the table.

I'm a fan of being seated with other but ths will make me request a table for only my party.

Edited by Midwestgal

Not fond of the whole table sharing thing at all. I prefer to order what I want and not pass it around the table.

I'm a fan of being seated with other but ths will make me request a table for only my party.

From what I got out of his announcement, I think the "family style" servings are optional. I may be wrong, but I just don't see how that would work at the 2 top tables. Too bad we won't get to try it out next week!

Yeah. Family style with other families is kinda creepy.

What's next? Lazy susans?

I'm a fan of being seated with other but this will make me request a table for only my party.

Smart decision, less chance of catching Noro-Virus. I have to wonder what the USPHS at the CDC will have to say about this family style of passing foods amongst strangers.

Edited by sanmarcosman

I don't think it is all exactly table sharing. Go read all that he is posting while not clear it all sounds interesting.

People hate change. Give it a chance ya might like it. I for one am sick of the same ol same ol. This could be a great thing.

As for the table linens most fine dining restaurants do not have table linen anymore but a very nice table scape and table.

Edited by MichelleChell

I don't think it is all exactly table sharing. Go read all that he is posting while not clear it all sounds interesting.

People hate change. Give it a chance ya might like it. I for one am sick of the same ol same ol. This could be a great thing.

As for the table linens most fine dining restaurants do not have table linen anymore but a very nice table scape and table.

Changes are always due to cost cutting measures, so don't be too quick to jump on the bandwagon. There's a reason they are testing this out, as well, to see how it is received.

Here's the link with the changes: