Emergency # for ship

Shadowsmom

This is from John Heald.

Thank you for the kind words and here is the number I am sure your family will never have to use to contact you. 1-877-225-7447. The caller must be able to provide the following information on the passenger(s) they are trying to contact:

· Name of the person(s) to be contacted

· Name of the ship

· Date(s) of travel

· Booking Number

· Cabin Number

There is no email address for a contact on board so please let them know this number. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Best wishes.

This is from John Heald.

Thank you for the kind words and here is the number I am sure your family will never have to use to contact you. 1-877-225-7447. The caller must be able to provide the following information on the passenger(s) they are trying to contact:

· Name of the ship

· Date(s) of travel

· Booking Number

· Cabin Number

There is no email address for a contact on board so please let them know this number. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Best wishes.

It's also important to note that it is $10 A MINUTE for land to sea calls. The caller must have a valid credit card and the charges start the minute the call is picked up. Our dog got sick on our b2b over the summer and it was $70 for a "quick phone call" from my sister-in-law to our cabin.

I assume you're cruising to Port Canaveral, Nassau and Freeport? Remember, you can use your cell phone nearly all the way down and up the Chesapeake (we turn them on/off at the Bay Bridge and Tunnel in Norfolk) and the entire day you're in Port Canaveral.

You can also call your family for $2 A MINUTE from your cabin.

Edited by Carnival_Brides

This is from John Heald.

· Name of the ship

· Date(s) of travel

· Booking Number

· Cabin Number

Thank you for this. Very useful info!