tampa valet service

dotheyes

Just discovered they have valet parking at the Carnival Legend port terminal. Can anyone give me details.

I am handicapped and we are getting up there in age so if they do have valet; it would be great for us.

thanks in advance for any info

dot

It's been a while since I did valet in Tampa. I drove up to the terminal and was greeted by a man from the valet service who got a porter for my luggage. I paid up front at their desk and they parked the car. When I returned they gave me the key and I had to get my own car.

Used it a few years ago. No issues. You pull up, get bags out. Porter took the bags. Car hop took the car. Came back week later, had to wait a bit, but after giving ticket number, they went and got car.. We loaded up and left.

All parking is in covered garage if I remember right.

Drive thru the same area as for self-park; one lane will be clearly marked for valet. Go through, hand over your keys & pay; porter grabs your luggage, you go to the terminal (right next to where you've left your car).

I don't remember the exact cost, I know it's a few dollars more per day than selfpark.

thanks for all the help; I think this will work for us. I did call the Port Authority and they said the cost is $125.00 for the week. He did not say anything about when leaving the ship, but he thought they will give us a ticket and pick the car up for us.

Do you think we should give them a tip since we are paying 20 dollars more for the valet?

thanks for all the help; I think this will work for us. I did call the Port Authority and they said the cost is $125.00 for the week. He did not say anything about when leaving the ship, but he thought they will give us a ticket and pick the car up for us.

Do you think we should give them a tip since we are paying 20 dollars more for the valet?

I think I'd tip the guy a few bucks.