Shopping On Sun Princess

Zanny

Hi, Can anyone who has been on Sun Princess recently tell me what the shops on board are like for Duty free Clinique cosmetics and Guess Handbags etc.

Was on there 3 years ago and the selection was okay. I was very dissppointed with the Vioyager earlier this year nothing much in the shops of what i wanted and more expensive than Princess.

Regards Zanny:)

Hi, I saw Clinique so there was some there for me to notice and I was very happy with my Estee Lauder purchases. The had a good range of other brands as well. Not sure about handbags as I tried to avoid looking! Saw some Coach brand handbags though and I bought some sunnies. I was also happy with the jewellry on board so hopefully you'll find something to your liking to spend some money on :)

Hi I didn't look at make up or purfume...they seem heavy on the coach bags which were out of my pricerange or style...... towards the end of the cruise they brought out a table with guess bags on it in the boutique. ....but I all ready had the style hubby brought me for xmas....its like guess is no longer full time most of the room seems to be for coach....(my advice is to study up on this before the cruise)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk