Sunshine Cabin Photos

picomullet

Yes, Sargent, I have looked at both of your reviews and they are amazing!! I feel I will know my way around when we get on. I also know which areas I want to check out first.;)

I did notice you have OV aft pictures. Did you notice any more vibrations on this ship than others? We have had Main aft on several ships and like the location.

These particular two cabins have been changed from Is to OV. I have seen older pictures so they probably just added the extra bed to make them a 6B.

Thanks!!!

Yes, Sargent, I have looked at both of your reviews and they are amazing!! I feel I will know my way around when we get on. I also know which areas I want to check out first.;)

I did notice you have OV aft pictures. Did you notice any more vibrations on this ship than others? We have had Main aft on several ships and like the location.

These particular two cabins have been changed from Is to OV. I have seen older pictures so they probably just added the extra bed to make them a 6B.

Thanks!!!

You're welcome and thank you! We liked the aft location. There was some vibration but nothing objectionable. I think maybe less than on other ships. I found it to be relaxing.

Sargent

Do you think the color scheme is the same in all cabins? I really like the new colors!!

Yes, the same color scheme in all the cabins. At least in the 3 different cabins we have stayed in. The cabins that were added during the transformation have different desk furniture layout and the new balconies have sliding doors, but that's about it.

Edited by Sargent_Schultz