Our first cruise on Voyager of the Seas

Kingos

Just returned from 14 nights on VOS. It was our first cruise and we had the time of our lives. The staff were wonderful, friendly and efficient . Our cabin deluxe balcony cabin was clean and roomy. Lots of space for all our clothes and bits and pieces which kept our room tidy at all times. If I had a complaint about our cabin was that the bed was not the most comfortable. After a few nights I found the most comfortable part and then slept very well. I am sorry I didn't take my own hair dryer but the one supplied was ok.

The entertainment was terrific and of course the food superb. Dining room staff were incredible, so helpful and fun.

We heard a few whingers but some people are never happy. Totally ignored any negative people by just walking away. Most people were very happy and friendly. Our dining companions the best group of people, so lucky there.

We found the ship clean and easy to get around once we found our way around (it took nearly a week to really explore it).

We will definately sail RCL again one day.

Just returned from 14 nights on VOS. It was our first cruise and we had the time of our lives. The staff were wonderful, friendly and efficient . Our cabin deluxe balcony cabin was clean and roomy. Lots of space for all our clothes and bits and pieces which kept our room tidy at all times. If I had a complaint about our cabin was that the bed was not the most comfortable. After a few nights I found the most comfortable part and then slept very well. I am sorry I didn't take my own hair dryer but the one supplied was ok.

The entertainment was terrific and of course the food superb. Dining room staff were incredible, so helpful and fun.

We heard a few whingers but some people are never happy. Totally ignored any negative people by just walking away. Most people were very happy and friendly. Our dining companions the best group of people, so lucky there.

We found the ship clean and easy to get around once we found our way around (it took nearly a week to really explore it).

We will definately sail RCL again one day.

Welcome to the wonderful world of cruising. Glad to hear you enjoyed yourselves, it's the only way to travel, addictive ain't it!?

Jonathan