EZAir

ChuckinSC

When I have used EZAir there was no increase. I would find the flights I wanted. Then contacted Princess and booked those flights through them. The fares have always been the same as what I found online. I used restricted fares and paid for them at the time Princess made the reservation.

What percentage is added to air fares booked through Princess? I booked through Princess but see that the fare on my itinerary at the airline site is less than the amount shown on my Princess booking confirmation. Curious.

The fares can go all over the place. I booked the same flights on Princess for $30 more than a "secret" flight on a consolidator site. If the airline site is cheaper, go for it!

Airline fares change often, even hourly.

Before booking a ticket with EZAir, always check the fare available through other ways that day.

But no matter what method you use to purchase, you can be sure that the fares will fluctuate after that.

If you booked EZAir with the option that allows you to cancel or change before a certain date and that date has not been reached, you can the cancel EZAir reservation and book with the cheaper option you found.

If you are "stuck" with the EZAir booking you have, well that is no different than having purchased a flight via another method and then seeing a lower price later.

What percentage is added to air fares booked through Princess? I booked through Princess but see that the fare on my itinerary at the airline site is less than the amount shown on my Princess booking confirmation. Curious.
We purchased flights through Princess during their airfare sale the end if last year. Our three round trip tickets were reduced $400/person. We paid a little over $2,100 total for the three RT tickets. When I checked our seats on the United website, the cost shown was $1,200 more. There was no mark up and Princess picked up the $400/person.