Sunshine or Liberty?

kcteach12

Loved the Sunshine especially the Serenity deck. Beautifully laid out. You can choose to be close to the lido deck or move to much more private and quiet areas. Also we didn't experience the bucket or smelly things. I do wish they would have left the theater alone and not added those rooms on the 3rd deck.

Sent using the Cruise Critic app

We got off the Sunshine yesterday on a B2B. Love the ship, I just don't understand the negative reviews. I thought she was almost perfect. This was our 18th cruise, 9th on Carnival. I just don't know what people expect out of a ship. But give it a try you will love it!!

We got off the Sunshine yesterday on a B2B. Love the ship, I just don't understand the negative reviews. I thought she was almost perfect. This was our 18th cruise, 9th on Carnival. I just don't know what people expect out of a ship. But give it a try you will love it!!

I'm with you 100%. Was on her last month and loved it. I don't understand the bad reviews either. I know there were issues in the beginning but we found the Sunshine almost flawless.

Sent using the Cruise Critic app

3 pay restaurants is 3 to many!!

I’m not counting J

Bonsai Sushi

Fahrenheit 555

Ji Ji’s

Cucina del Capitano

But I didn’t visit any (for dinner) as the MDR food was good.

I'm with you 100%. Was on her last month and loved it. I don't understand the bad reviews either. I know there were issues in the beginning but we found the Sunshine almost flawless.

Agreed but if this keeps up, I'll have to book the Sunshine again and Carnival will be paying me for an almost flawless cruise. Can't beat that!

Edited by fuddrules