Divina YC Family Suites - View question

resstation

I am considering a Yacht Club Exec & Family Suite. I know there is no balcony and we don't mind trading it for the extra room in the cabin, but I do want to know what we will be seeing out the windows. I heard there is a walkway for Sr officers, so does that obscure the view of the water? Does anyone have pictures looking out the windows? I have searched but can't find any information about this. Thanks for your help!

Hi. I was on Divina during Thanksgiving. I had an executive/family suite.

When you look out your picture windows, you can easily see the front of the ship. You will see the ocean at all times. I had have some men washing the windows during one day at port. But that was all. None of the officers were up there.

You will love the fantastic walk in closet as well. My cabin was 12002 by the way. I also loved the whirlpool tub.

When you look out your picture windows, you can easily see the front of the ship. You will see the ocean at all times. I had have some men washing the windows during one day at port. But that was all. None of the officers were up there.

You will love the fantastic walk in closet as well. My cabin was 12002 by the way. I also loved the whirlpool tub.

Do you photo or video ? I May book it in August

EXCELLENT information! I was hoping we wouldn't only be looking at the horizon because the railing would obstruct the water view. Thank you so much. That is the suite we will be in. I didn't realize it had a whirlpool tub. I thought those were only in the Royal Suites.

I am considering a Yacht Club Exec & Family Suite. I know there is no balcony and we don't mind trading it for the extra room in the cabin, but I do want to know what we will be seeing out the windows. I heard there is a walkway for Sr officers, so does that obscure the view of the water? Does anyone have pictures looking out the windows? I have searched but can't find any information about this. Thanks for your help!

If you go on the web site, chose ships , then Divinina , then cabins and suites you can find on page 2 the exec suite and have a look at the 360 tour of a suite.

Here is a screen shot from the tour showing the wind deflector metal screen at the front of the acccess for cleaning area for the crew

Here is a link to that page

http://www.msccruises.co.uk/uk_en/Ships/MSC-Divina.aspx

exec.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52

OMG! How did I miss that? Thank you so much Skier52. Not only do they have 360 views of the suite, but so many other areas too. This is perfect. Thank you, thank you.

Have you found this page as well?

It gives access to a virtual tour of a all three classes of ship

http://www.msccruises.co.uk/uk_en/Multimedia/Virtual-Tour.aspx

Pete

Edited by Skier52

If you go on the web site, chose ships , then Divinina , then cabins and suites you can find on page 2 the exec suite and have a look at the 360 tour of a suite.

Here is a screen shot from the tour showing the wind deflector metal screen at the front of the acccess for cleaning area for the crew

Here is a link to that page

http://www.msccruises.co.uk/uk_en/Ships/MSC-Divina.aspx

exec.jpg

Pete

Thx i was wandering about the view

Have you found this page as well?

It gives access to a virtual tour of a all three classes of ship

http://www.msccruises.co.uk/uk_en/Multimedia/Virtual-Tour.aspx

Pete

Yes, I have now! The best thing I ever did was to cancel our Celebrity cruise and book this one. We are saving almost 2K AND get a much nicer suite. So glad I kept looking and found it.

Has anyone used the private shore excursion option for Yacht Club guests? I would love to know how much more they cost than the regular excursions.

When I was on Divina, I booked a private car for the time I was in Miami. The cost for four hours was $420. That included a tip for the driver. The driver was also a tour guide. He asked me where I wanted to go. I told him I just wanted to see the sights--so take me where he thought I should see of Miami. It was worth the money and very relaxing.

On the ship in your stateroom, there is a brochure that tells the cost of private excursions. I didn't book any, so I can't tell you the cost. But if you call MSC Yacht Club reservations, they can help you with that. Or you can just wait until you get on the ship. You will have time once you get on board to decide.

If you want to book regular excursions, the concierge will do that for you as well.

The Yacht Club--I loved it--it was worth every penny I paid to go on a single basis (double the per person cost).

When I was on Divina, I booked a private car for the time I was in Miami. The cost for four hours was $420. That included a tip for the driver. The driver was also a tour guide. He asked me where I wanted to go. I told him I just wanted to see the sights--so take me where he thought I should see of Miami. It was worth the money and very relaxing.

On the ship in your stateroom, there is a brochure that tells the cost of private excursions. I didn't book any, so I can't tell you the cost. But if you call MSC Yacht Club reservations, they can help you with that. Or you can just wait until you get on the ship. You will have time once you get on board to decide.

If you want to book regular excursions, the concierge will do that for you as well.

The Yacht Club--I loved it--it was worth every penny I paid to go on a single basis (double the per person cost).

Thanks for the info. That's just the information I needed. Wasn't sure if they already had some suggestions or not.

From everything that I've been reading and seeing about MSC, I'm thinking the Yacht Club is going to be phenomenal. Can we just agree to keep it to ourselves, though?? I have a feeling things are going to change drastically (like the price) when word spreads. Shhhhhh.