Drinks Package on Divina

knotakloo

Hi, going on Divina on 12 January. Is it possible to book the "Allegrissimo adult" package or do you have to book the "Allegrissimo Premium adult" package? (i.e. If you want a drinks package). Thanks.

For all-inclusive packages, there is the Allegrissimo Classic or the Allegrissimo Premium. Also, other options include beer & wine packages or meal time packages or even voucher packages. Attached is the complete list of packages for MSC Divina Winter sailings.

CAR_PRE_PAID_IND_PKGS_WINTER_2013_14 (2).pdf

Regards,

For all-inclusive packages, there is the Allegrissimo Classic or the Allegrissimo Premium. Also, other options include beer & wine packages or meal time packages or even voucher packages. Attached is the complete list of packages for MSC Divina Winter sailings.

[ATTACH]295343[/ATTACH]

Regards,

As I read the "CAR_PRE_PAID_IND_PKGS_WINTER_2013_14 (2).pdf" , I see that each offer has a "condition of sale" column that has the requirements of the purchase. As I am interested in the "ALLEGRISSIMO ESCAPE" package, I see that there are no condition of sale requirements listed, yet the MSC website insists that I must purchase ONE for each member of the cabin.

Which is correct?

As I read the "CAR_PRE_PAID_IND_PKGS_WINTER_2013_14 (2).pdf" , I see that each offer has a "condition of sale" column that has the requirements of the purchase. As I am interested in the "ALLEGRISSIMO ESCAPE" package, I see that there are no condition of sale requirements listed, yet the MSC website insists that I must purchase ONE for each member of the cabin.

Which is correct?

We apologize for any confusion. Please call our office directly at 866-545-8088 and we can assist you in adding the appropriate beverage package to your reservation.

Regards,

In your form it says Bottled Beer package but when one of your colleagues sent the form it said American bottled beer package, would purchase if I can get any beer type

The name on the form is American Bottled Beer Package in order to differentiate it from the other bottled beer package available on European and Mediterranean and other cruise itineraries. The package includes any 14 bottles or cans of beer from any bar, restaurant and the buffet.

Regards,

The name on the form is American Bottled Beer Package in order to differentiate it from the other bottled beer package available on European and Mediterranean and other cruise itineraries. The package includes any 14 bottles or cans of beer from any bar, restaurant and the buffet.

Regards,

We have used this package on our 3 MSC cruises. As mentioned we were able to get any of the beers. They even let us have the 16 oz metal Bud bottles. This was the biggest bargain because of the bigger size. I also enjoyed many Sam Adams Boston Ale with the package.

Note: We bought 3 packages for the 2 of us for a 7 night cruise so enjoyed lots of beer. We also asked for unopened beer sometimes to enjoy on our balcony.

We have used this package on our 3 MSC cruises. As mentioned we were able to get any of the beers. They even let us have the 16 oz metal Bud bottles. This was the biggest bargain because of the bigger size. I also enjoyed many Sam Adams Boston Ale with the package.

Note: We bought 3 packages for the 2 of us for a 7 night cruise so enjoyed lots of beer. We also asked for unopened beer sometimes to enjoy on our balcony.

Hello Monicajay and others- Should we pre-pay for the packages like beer and wine, or are they available on board at similar pricing? Thx

.we had the NA wine package of 7 bottles for $85....very nice house wine.....Trebiano Rubicon and Grillo Tratt....both white.....(there are also two reds and one rose to choose from )...buy before you go on the cruise and save the service charge....also had the NA beer package at $52 for 14 bottles or cans... had the odd MGD 16oz...cost at $5 each in the bars and restaurants

In our three experiences on Poesia(usa) we found the wine package on board costlier the first time, then on revisits, actually less plus 15% to equal the prepay cost. Please confirm that the Divina onboard seven bottle house wine package is $85 plus 15%? Thanks

.we had the NA wine package of 7 bottles for $85....very nice house wine.....Trebiano Rubicon and Grillo Tratt....both white.....(there are also two reds and one rose to choose from )...buy before you go on the cruise and save the service charge....also had the NA beer package at $52 for 14 bottles or cans... had the odd MGD 16oz...cost at $5 each in the bars and restaurants

I noticed on the site that it states per person, is that accurate or is it really the flat rate of $85 and can be shares at the table?

Hello Monicajay and others- Should we pre-pay for the packages like beer and wine, or are they available on board at similar pricing? Thx

The NA beer package must be bought and paid for prior to departure. We have always done it by phone with MSC and received an e-mailed confirmation moments later. The do sell a beer package on board but it is for draft beer only and does not include the bottles and aluminum cans, I'd say the value is better on the NA package. The wine packages can be bought in advance or on the ship. Be careful as MSC leaves late so if you buy it on board at dinner on the the first night you might be still in port and get hit with sales tax.

I'm not sure about the service charge if you buy in on the ship. If you book and pay in advance there is no extra service charge. That being said we gave the waiter an extra tip at the end of the week to cover the wine service.

Many evenings we left with our wine and finished it off on the balcony. Lovely!!!

Did all on line with our booking.....first night at dinner one of the crew showed up at our table and gave us the little coupons.....7 grey ones for House Wines for use in the MDR for wine and 15 yellow coupons for beer or cans or bottles which I could use in the MDR and any bar on the ship......I usually got one of the MGD 16oz cans .......the wine one was good for one bottle and you could share it with anyone you wanted....if leftovers they gave it back the next night at the table....all was pre paid so never had any service charges added....a great bargain.....I had the beer package $52 and my wife had the wine package $85...no tax

Did all on line with our booking.....first night at dinner one of the crew showed up at our table and gave us the little coupons.....7 grey ones for House Wines for use in the MDR for wine and 15 yellow coupons for beer or cans or bottles which I could use in the MDR and any bar on the ship......I usually got one of the MGD 16oz cans .......the wine one was good for one bottle and you could share it with anyone you wanted....if leftovers they gave it back the next night at the table....all was pre paid so never had any service charges added....a great bargain.....I had the beer package $52 and my wife had the wine package $85...no tax

Sounds like a great deal...thanks

[ATTACH]295343[/ATTACH]

Regards,

Any unlimited soda packages available?

• 2 weeks later...

Regards,

Hello all, we just returned from seven days aboard Divina. The beer package does NOT include "any" 14 bottles or cans, but rather any $5 beer. There are a number of $6 beers which were not included. Having said that, 12oz Heineken, 11oz Becks, Sam Adams and many others are included. I have a photo of the menu, just trying to figure out how to post it. Advice?

Also, try to pre-book, we did not find the 14 beer voucher package on board, nor the dinner wine package (10 for $120), but they were selling the upgraded "your choice" wine package @ 7 for $155 and 10 for $212 plus 15%, so pre-book at least to save 15%. The pre-booked "dinner" (house) wines were OK, but not great. Upgrade if you can afford it.

Edited by neptuno

I've used the search here on CC and looked on the MSC site. At some time in the recent past, I saw a bar menu of cocktails with the aforementioned asterisks excluding the items that are not availible in the Alegrissimo Classic package.

MSC Cruises USA, where do we find that? My husband and I prefer one premium label alcohol (Southern Comfort) and we'd like to know which tier it is to appropriately book our drink package.

If not for attending many musical performances in the lounges, I probably would just go for the voucher system, but I don't want to be taking up a seat in a lounge without getting a drink.

Thanks to anyone who can provide that information.

I've used the search here on CC and looked on the MSC site. At some time in the recent past, I saw a bar menu of cocktails with the aforementioned asterisks excluding the items that are not availible in the Alegrissimo Classic package.

MSC Cruises USA, where do we find that? My husband and I prefer one premium label alcohol (Southern Comfort) and we'd like to know which tier it is to appropriately book our drink package.

If not for attending many musical performances in the lounges, I probably would just go for the voucher system, but I don't want to be taking up a seat in a lounge without getting a drink.

Thanks to anyone who can provide that information.

Hi,

Southern Comfort is included in the Allegrissimo Classic.

Regards,

In our three experiences on Poesia(usa) we found the wine package on board costlier the first time, then on revisits, actually less plus 15% to equal the prepay cost. Please confirm that the Divina onboard seven bottle house wine package is $85 plus 15%? Thanks

no house wine any more :mad: 7 bottels of reg . wine 155$ + tax .yo udont win anythnig .

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone know that if we purchase the Premium Drink Package, will it be honored on the private island Great Stirrup Cay for the day?

Best to check with MSC. The bar selection was very limited on the private island. They were honoring the beer coupons, but had run out of the better beers, and apparently did not stock a full bar menu, (recently over Christmas on Divina).