Pleasant experience with a unknown person on a cruise

Dolby1000

I met some nice poeple in Meet and Mingle first day, and after I had really good luck with our table mates, a family with two sister who were more or less my age, we spend some nights after dinner in the jacuzzies, swimming and eating pizza in Sorrento's, not very healthy plans but awesome memoirs.

DW and I were spoiled to have our 1st Meet and Mingle experience be the BEST EVER. It was on our Baltic Cruise 27 May 2012. The folks were so kind and helpful on these boards and when we met in person, it was like having ol' friends on the ship to run into and say hello!

Such nice stories!

My wife and I have been on one RCCL cruise, a TA on the Mariner, and we met so many wonderful people! As the cruise went along, we were somewhat 'adopted' by a couple that had been on many, many cruises and we ended up hanging out with them, as well as others from our meet and greet on our many seadays.

The neat part, though, was after we got to Rome at the end of the TA. Being that we had never been to Rome, and that there are so many hotel choices, we somewhat blindly made a reservation at a small hotel. Well, the first night there, we were walking through the tiny lobby and saw one of our friends from the cruise! As we talked, we found out that six others were staying at the hotel, including the couple that adopted us! So the fun continued - each night we would get together, each with a bottle of wine we had picked up that day, and talk to the late hours.

Couldn't think of a better end to a great cruise.

DW and I were spoiled to have our 1st Meet and Mingle experience be the BEST EVER. It was on our Baltic Cruise 27 May 2012. The folks were so kind and helpful on these boards and when we met in person, it was like having ol' friends on the ship to run into and say hello!

Exactly!! you cruise without knowing anybody but after some messages on forum and the MM party you have your known ones and people you feel like you know better.