serenade photos?

Oi

hi, Ok, a long time ago in an internet far far away, RCCL's website used to be structured a little different. I like the new website, don't get me wrong, but it does not seem as easy to get photos of the ships and ship rooms. You used to just click a drop down box and choose a room and see a photo and now that has been gone for a while...

so why now do I bring this up? well, for a while, I sailed on ships I'm familiar with and my first RCCL cruise was a little over 3 years ago. now We're looking at the newer ships and things like the 'rock climbing wall' (just loving that idea!) and would love to see photos of the fitness center,restaurants, etc.

I've googled the ship and although there are people who have posted photos, I'm wondering does anyone know of a really good place to get inside photos of the RCCL ships?

thanks for any clues and...

Happy Cruising!

There are a few... But the only one I can think of offhand is webshots. Alot of posters here post their pics there, but there is also a handful of other sites which other posters can help with... Just do a search for Serenade there and see what you come up with... And yes it does...

I just came back from Serenade. She is an absolutely gorgeous ship!

If you click on the "Pictures link" in my signature after "Serenade of the Seas-Alaska" in the first album you should be able to see some interior shots of Serenade

There is an outside deck that you can walk on. It's Deck 12. There is a jogging track and a fitness center on Deck 12. The outdoor jogging track circles approximately the front half of the ship. The back half of Deck 12 is where the basketball court, Rock wall and mini golf course are. The jogging track is 1/6 of a mile, or in other words 6 laps makes a mile.

These are great! I love knowing about the walking/jogging deck too! thank you for all your help and Happy Cruising!

Its a ways off...but Costa Rica here we come!

Archived