Can I find out what films will be shown ?

Moomin2009

We are going on the Fantasy on 11th January. I think I'm right in thinking that they will be showing some Disney movies, how can I find out what is going to be showing ?

My 4 yr old really wants to see Frozen but if it is going to be on the ship we will wait until then to take her. Also, is it likely to be in 3D ? My preference would be for it not to be tbh.

We are going on the Fantasy on 11th January. I think I'm right in thinking that they will be showing some Disney movies, how can I find out what is going to be showing ?

My 4 yr old really wants to see Frozen but if it is going to be on the ship we will wait until then to take her. Also, is it likely to be in 3D ? My preference would be for it not to be tbh.

You can call 888-325-2500, choose the reservations option, then ask what movies will be showing the week you cruise. You can call with the two week period prior to your cruise.

Frozen will most likely be onboard for your cruise.

Be aware that the info they give you may not be accurate. Specifically, they often do not list new releases. EVERY time I've been on a cruise during the week of a new Disney movie release, they have released the movie on the ship at 12:01 am and had at least one special showing on the release day. Often they do it during the show time (on a 7 night, there is a scheduled movie night; they just use the new release movie.)

I would be surprised if the movie wasn't showing on the cruise. It's also likely they'll have both 2D and 3D showings.

(though at the same time, it's an excellent movie and neither you nor your 4 year old would be disappointed to see it twice. My 4 year old daughter started asking to go again while we were in the car driving away from the theater after seeing it)