Larimar in Samana??

shops54

3 years ago I fell in love with the Larimar we saw on our stop in Samana. I didn't bring much money that day so I'm hoping to find some when we stop this year in January. Does anyone know if they still sell it there? I would rather buy it from the Mom/Pop vendors than from the big jewelry companies - to give money back to the local economies. TIA

3 years ago I fell in love with the Larimar we saw on our stop in Samana. I didn't bring much money that day so I'm hoping to find some when we stop this year in January. Does anyone know if they still sell it there? I would rather buy it from the Mom/Pop vendors than from the big jewelry companies - to give money back to the local economies. TIA

I recently bought a necklace, earrings and bracelet from a vendor on the beach for $35. The guide we were with later said I could have gotten it for less at the flea market not far from the ship. I was still happy with my purchase. There was lots of choices, and other cruisers had also made purchases at other locations.