Internet on Sunshine?

@homeinok

I know DH paid $89 for 240 minutes on the Conquest in November. It was very slow.

Mom just sailed the Miracle and everyone was having problems. So bad that they were issuing refunds.

Hopefully you'll experience better luck

Have read a rumor that Carnival is in the process of changing its internet.

Carnival tried the unlimited internet on a few ships for a short time. I don't think any of the ships have it now. We have had fair service on some ships and some we could not even connect. I think a lot depends on where you are located on the ship.

THen why comment

Pardon? I was providing information. At the time I did not realize this was another one of your numerous threads that you start because you can't be bothered to read through this site.

You thought they had the unlimited plan. I told you they do not anymore. And I gave you additional info letting you know that the internet service is of very poor quality.

Normally I pass over your threads - for this very reason.

Pardon? I was providing information. At the time I did not realize this was another one of your numerous threads that you start because you can't be bothered to read through this site.

You thought they had the unlimited plan. I told you they do not anymore. And I gave you additional info letting you know that the internet service is of very poor quality.

Normally I pass over your threads - for this very reason.

Go to Bed Then