Adventure of the Seas vs. Carnival Destiny vs. Golden Princess

We would like to book a southern Caribbean cruise during the holidays. Between Adventure of the Seas, Carnival Destiny or Golden Princess...which ship would you select and why? Keep in mind, we like port intensive cruises and food is very high on our list of important things on a cruise! And yes realize we have to book our air NOW if we want to get to San Juan during the holidays.

Second AOS cruise in September! LOVE IT! Been on Voyager 2 times, and AOS once. Like AOS better, even though they are the same ship. No experience with the other lines, kind of hooked on RCCL!!!! Whatever you pick I am sure you will have a great time!

we've been on the AOS and the grand princess (sister to golden) and I think you will enjoy AOS much better. Geared for younger crowd. Also, very port intensive. i think only 1 or 2 sea days.

We just did the Destiny in April...and I have to be honest....we were disappointed we didn't do the AOS. While we certainly didn't HATE our cruise....we have always enjoyed our RCCL cruises much more. We found ourselves at loose ends quite frequently and ended up spending more time in our cabin then on anyother cruise. We found the food in the dining room to be quite good, however, at least on par with RCCL. After doing two cruises to nowhere and the 7-night Southern on Carnival....we've finally made up our minds that they're really not for us.

Archived