Hours of shops on board

Chloesmom1

I just realized that our cabin is above the shops (we are on deck 6 of the Constellation and looking at deck plans it appears we are above the "specialty boutiques". I don't anticipate any issues, but was wondering how late the shops are open. I can't imagine they would be that noisy, but just in case :-)

Thanks!

I just realized that our cabin is above the shops (we are on deck 6 of the Constellation and looking at deck plans it appears we are above the "specialty boutiques". I don't anticipate any issues, but was wondering how late the shops are open. I can't imagine they would be that noisy, but just in case :-)

Thanks!

They usually close in the 11pm range. I don't think you will have

any noise issues either.

We must have been lucky, the only ship that had paper walls was the Marco Polo, we kept waking up to the sound of a train and said wow we must be close to land. Next morn found out was my BIL watching Dr. Zhivago and turning it down quick when he heard us complain. Its a family joke now, hearing a train in the middle of Fjords.

You expect noise in daytime. Verhanda noise has been minimal. Always one big mouth who can spoil a nap.