Cruise Cash

torilynne

I brought $75 of carnival cruise dollar when I had to cancel my trip I lost $75 because I ask for all my money back from my cruise. I did not get my carnival dollars back. If would have known what I know now I would have never brought them.

I brought $75 of carnival cruise dollar when I had to cancel my trip I lost $75 because I ask for all my money back from my cruise. I did not get my carnival dollars back. If would have known what I know now I would have never brought them.

You might want to check on this. On the Carnival website it states that when you cancel your cruise, the cruise cash is refundable.

It's only when you actually board and don't use a certain amount that you lose this.

I cancel a cruise in October and without even asking I received the cruise cash back on my credit card after 3 days.

I get it all the time, we are leaving December 27th and I have $600 cruise cash and $200.00 OBC. I plan on using every cent. But I suggest cruise and not bar and photo as you must use it toward bar/photo only. The Cruise cash you can use it toward anything.

Dorene