Pics (and video) from FOS corner aft 9704

bambam2972

We just got back yesterday from a wonderful cruise aboard the Freedom of the Seas. I'll likely do a full review, but I'm currently fighting a cold I picked up the last day. Luckily I already requested today off from work.

I booked a balcony guarantee because I didn't really care where we were, just that we had a balcony. Then we ended up being assigned a corner aft!

I searched for pictures before we left and couldn't wait to see it in person. I wanted to share the pics I took.

It's listed as having an obstructed view. I think it's because of the port hole window and door instead of big sliding glass doors. But once you're outside the views are definitely not obstructed.

It's a large window:

2ed626e.jpg

Here's the view from the balcony door. The balcony is wedge-shaped, so it's large. It also comes with two chairs, a table and a lounger:

x2mpu9.jpg

Here's a shot from the corner. You can see there is a beam there, but it was never really in the way:

2iw2df4.jpg

And the other side:

dy2k38.jpg

Edited by bambam2972

These are great! Looks like a terrific cruise...just an idea, but could you share these photos on this thread too?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1243860&page=11

It's been going for a while and is sort of a consolidation of aft cabin photos and news...it would be great to have them included there too!

Thanks for sharing!

These are great! Looks like a terrific cruise...just an idea, but could you share these photos on this thread too?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1243860&page=11

It's been going for a while and is sort of a consolidation of aft cabin photos and news...it would be great to have them included there too!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks! I'll definitely share them there too! :D

There wasn't much motion. We could feel some of the vibrations, but we slept great every night.

Many times there was plenty of shade. Though there would be full sun from time to time. What I really liked was that it wasn't very windy out there.