new to Oceania-Marina

Narita

We will be on the 11th floor and have use of the lounge on that floor. Is there a bar in there or may a group gather and have a bottle of wine previously bought and brought?

76pg-vertical.jpg

There is not a bar in the Executive Lounge, and guests are asked to refrain from using, or sharing "imported wines & spirits" outside of the confines of their cabins.

In the Restaurants, of course, a corkage fee allows service of expat wines.

Just a related question: I just read something on Cruise Critic that stated that Oceania does not allow passengers to bring liquor on board the ship. Is that true? I'm not a drinker, but I thought they were fine with whatever (legal) beverages an adult brough on board. I once saw someone bring on several cases of wine...

Edited by roothy123

Just a related question: I just read something on Cruise Critic that stated that Oceania does not allow passengers to bring liquor on board the ship. Is that true? I'm not a drinker, but I thought they were fine with whatever (legal) beverages an adult brough on board. I once saw someone bring on several cases of wine...

They are still " fine with whatever. ":rolleyes:

We just came off Nautica last week and despite what the cruise documents say, there was no issue taking liquor/wine aboard, either at boarding or in other ports along the way. We did both.

As long as the alcohol is not abused, and as long as it is consumed in your cabin, O has no issues with you bringing your own aboard.