Alternative Lunch Dining - Anyone Know or Have Done It?

Have enjoyed dining at lunchtime in another cruiselines alternative restaurant at 1/2 the cost of the evening meal. Does RCCL offer this and if yes am I able to reserve in advance of the cruise, also like another line? Appreciate replies..happy cruisin'!

I was just looking over my Compasses from last year's cruise on the Jewel. There was one day that Chops was open for lunch and it was half price. It was the only sea day we had.

My disappointment is that the dining room is usually not open for lunch on port days. At least on the cruises that I have been on (all Radiance class ships).

Neither Chops nor Portofino offered lunch on our NOS 7 day Eastern Caribbean this past January (the dining room was open some but not all days for lunch).

It's a shame, because we might have tried one of the alternative restaurants at that time. We are not interested in going at dinner. We did go to Johnny Rockets one day for lunch.

Neither Chops nor Portofino offered lunch on our NOS 7 day Eastern Caribbean this past January (the dining room was open some but not all days for lunch).

It's a shame, because we might have tried one of the alternative restaurants at that time. We are not interested in going at dinner. We did go to Johnny Rockets one day for lunch.

Am I misunderstanding, or did you mean that the dining room (regular dining room) is NOT open for lunch every day, only some days?

Archived