Formal nights on holiday cruise?

sailandcruise

I will be on the Westerdam's holiday cruise next week. The two sea days are Sunday December 22 and Thursday December 26. Will these be our formal nights? Or will they reschedule the formal nights for Christmas Eve and/or Christmas Day, even though there are port calls until 6pm and 5pm on those days? Or will there be more than the two usual formal nights? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I will be on the Westerdam's holiday cruise next week. The two sea days are Sunday December 22 and Thursday December 26. Will these be our formal nights? Or will they reschedule the formal nights for Christmas Eve and/or Christmas Day, even though there are port calls until 6pm and 5pm on those days? Or will there be more than the two usual formal nights? :confused: :confused: :confused:

On a 7 day cruise, you will probably only have 2 formal nights, and perhaps 1 formal optional. In my experience, Christmas Eve is usually formal. We have had one Christmas Day where formal attire was optional (which I believe was on the Westerdam) but it is usually casual. I am guessing that your second formal will be on Dec. 26.

While this information is listed in your cruise documents, it is often subject to change once on board.

Edited by adrift@sea