Spirit forward penthouse deck 10, can you fit a lounger or 2??

lanceholt

The Spirit and the Jade do not have the same kind of forward balconies. Jade is the type I prefer...the forward balconies on this class of ship are huge.

By contrast, the forward balconies on the Spirit are very narrow. Although I haven't been on the Spirit (will be in two weeks though), every picture I've seen shows a narrow but long balcony, with one lounge chair facing sideways to the direction of the ship. I'm guessing you might squeeze two lounge chairs in face to face, but probably wouldn't have any room for anything else.

Edited by VideoTech

We are hoping to put two loungers sideways, so will see. I asked our PCC about it today and he is checking. But we went ahead and booked 10002 as there are so few suites on the Spirit and this one has 1 1/2 bathrooms and 2 balconies. We do know that the 2nd balcony can only fit two chairs....it is on the side of the ship and the larger one is forward. We've never booked a cruise this far out....Sept. 2015, but we always book early so we get exactly what we want.