Mr. Sanchos pay as you go?

Dixie24

We just returned from Mr Sanchos last week and although we did the AI side, we walked over to the pay as you go side and loved it over there. It seemed really nice on that side and I wouldn't hesitate to book it. The only draw back is that the pool is small and more for kids (which is all we basically seen in it because the water is not deep like it is on the other side).

Here's some of the menus I took a picture of when we were there:

PC200423_zpsa3b195ff.jpg

PC200422_zps6c537910.jpg

I have been to Mr. Sanchos twice. Once on the AI side and once on the pay as you go. If you plan on being there all day, I think the AI side is worth it, even if you just want a few things and some food.

In May we were on the Pay as you go side for a few hours. Had a bucket of beers, 2 frozen drinks, no food. With tip it costs us $60. We felt it was worth it. No entrance fee and free wifi at the pavilion.

I would definately go back to Mr. Sanchos on either side, again, depending on my time in port.

I was at Mr. Sancho's last week and highly recommend it. I took a cab from the International Port ($16 for one person), and I was at Mr. Sancho's within 15 minutes. You can buy as you go, but I chose to pay the $50 for unlimited food and drinks (the package also includes kayak use). If you plan to have a meal, snacks, and two or more drinks, I definitely recommend the $50 package. There is no cover charge to use the facilities.

The beach is beautiful, and there are tons of beach chairs. You need to get there early to get a beach chair with shade. The water was so clear that when I stood still, I could see schools of angel fish and yellow-striped fish swimming around me.

The food was pretty good (not great), but the margaritas were excellent. I spent the entire day swimming in the very warm water. Food service is not great, because they are understaffed, but the buffet was fast and easy.

For a $10 refundable deposit, you can use their lockers. Bring some cash for the refundable deposits for kayaks and jet skis.

Bathrooms and changing rooms were clean.

If you love to swim (and snorkel) or just relax, Mr. Sancho's is a great place to spend the day in Cozumel!

I was at Mr. Sancho's last week and highly recommend it. I took a cab from the International Port ($16 for one person), and I was at Mr. Sancho's within 15 minutes. You can buy as you go, but I chose to pay the $50 for unlimited food and drinks (the package also includes kayak use). If you plan to have a meal, snacks, and two or more drinks, I definitely recommend the $50 package. There is no cover charge to use the facilities.

The beach is beautiful, and there are tons of beach chairs. You need to get there early to get a beach chair with shade. The water was so clear that when I stood still, I could see schools of angel fish and yellow-striped fish swimming around me.

The food was pretty good (not great), but the margaritas were excellent. I spent the entire day swimming in the very warm water. Food service is not great, because they are understaffed, but the buffet was fast and easy.

For a $10 refundable deposit, you can use their lockers. Bring some cash for the refundable deposits for kayaks and jet skis.

Bathrooms and changing rooms were clean.

If you love to swim (and snorkel) or just relax, Mr. Sancho's is a great place to spend the day in Cozumel!

Thanks for information! Is there entrance fee? Is there some limit how many person they let in?

Thanks for information! Is there entrance fee? Is there some limit how many person they let in?

There is no entrance fee, but you can always make a reservation (on their website) if you are bringing a large party. I didn't have a reservation, but I was by myself.

I have heard that on some days they have a buffet and some days not. Can you still

sit at a table and order off a menu on the all-inclusive side? We will be there in April and there

will be 3 ships in port. We are trying Mr. Sancho's for the first time, after going to Nachi Cocum for many times. Just wanted to try something new. Thanks for any help. :)

I have heard that on some days they have a buffet and some days not. Can you still

sit at a table and order off a menu on the all-inclusive side? We will be there in April and there

will be 3 ships in port. We are trying Mr. Sancho's for the first time, after going to Nachi Cocum for many times. Just wanted to try something new. Thanks for any help. :)

I used the buffet because for some reason, I was unable to get waiter service. I don't know if it's because I was by myself Or if it was because I did not have a table. I just had my beach chair, but for some reason they wouldn't bring food there. So it seems to me that you would need to have a table for them to bring you service, or not be single:-)

I used the buffet because for some reason, I was unable to get waiter service. I don't know if it's because I was by myself Or if it was because I did not have a table. I just had my beach chair, but for some reason they wouldn't bring food there. So it seems to me that you would need to have a table for them to bring you service, or not be single:-)

I recommend emailing them to find out if you can get table service. People who had tables did get table service.

Yes, you can order off the menu and have the buffet on the AI side. All the food and drinks you can eat! They kept everything flowing. :D

I just completed my full review of our day at Mr Sanchos and it can be found HERE. Just make sure you look for post number 395 (which is where it starts).

There are TONS of pictures of both sides...AI and pay as you go. We did the AI, but hung out in both areas, so there's pictures of both sides.

Honestly, if we were to ever go back, we would probably do the pay as you go side. I just liked it better over there for some reason. Although they are building a huge building (like the dining building under a roof) on the AI side, so it might be nicer when they have that once it's done.

I am having a very hard time deciding where to go.

We don't want to do the AI thing since we wont have more than one or two drinks each and are not going to be there all day.

We just want a nice beach with margaritas, chairs, and chips and guac that isn't gonna cost a lot to get to from the pier.

I am having a very hard time deciding where to go.

We don't want to do the AI thing since we wont have more than one or two drinks each and are not going to be there all day.

We just want a nice beach with margaritas, chairs, and chips and guac that isn't gonna cost a lot to get to from the pier.

Most of them are in the same area so taxi cost will be the same. Mr. Sanchos pay as you go doesn't have an entrance fee as long as you spend money and there isn't any minimum. Paradise Beach does charge you $2 per chair plus requires $10 per person to be spent I read. I was at Paradise back in 2010 but we spent enough money with 5 people so I wasn't aware of the minimum at that time.

In May 2013, we did Mr. Sanchos pay as you go and did a few buckets of beer and 2 frozen drinks and our bill for 4 people was in the $40s, with tip, $60 total. Definately not a bad day for what we got.

I think we will be going to Mr. Sanchos.

Do I need to make reservations?

I made reservations for the day I did the AI but I was a family of 5 and wanted to make sure we were able to do it but when I went in May and did the Pay as you go side, I had the option of doing the AI if I wanted to.

My husband & I are going with another couple to Mr. Sanchos. The other couple doesn't drink so they don't want AI. My husband def wants AI. If my husband & I did AI could we eat on the AI side, then get our drinks & wander over to the pay as go side to meet up with other couple during course of the day? I see people mentioning they visited the pay as you go side from AI.

I understand how the beach club wouldn't want people bringing drinks to guests on other side who have not paid for them. Certainly not our intention at all! Can we just bring the drink we are drinking & sit on that side? A bit of a pain to be wandering back & forth but we do want to spend time with them without running up a poss big bill.