Another Royal Replenish ? Plz be patient w/ me

samzgirl84

I have read what is included in this package but it is stilll not enough info for me. If you have bought this package in the past, what non-alcoholic cocktails are included? Just what's on the menu or can you ask for something else? What is premium coffee and tea? Where can you get your beverages? ANy info would be greatly appreciated.

I have read what is included in this package but it is stilll not enough info for me. If you have bought this package in the past, what non-alcoholic cocktails are included? Just what's on the menu or can you ask for something else? What is premium coffee and tea? Where can you get your beverages? ANy info would be greatly appreciated.

These packages are brand new, and not many people have come back with extensive details of their experiences. Additionally, there may be differences in how the various ships implement the packages. I know this does not sound logical, but it seems to be the reality in the world of Royal.

Why don't you put off purchasing any package until you get on board? That way you can get answers to your specific questions from the ship's people.

Edited by clarea