ATTN SUMMER 2006 CRUISERS--August 2006 GROUP CRUISE on Caribbean Princess

montgomeryfamily

During the Summer 2006, Princess will only have one ship cruising a seven day Caribbean itinerary-- the Caribbean Princess (The only other Princess Caribbean option will be the 9 day Crown embarking from NY). This gives limited options for those who enjoy cruising in the Caribbean in the summer or those who have to take their vacations in the summer such as teachers, those with school-age children, etc. SO...

We have received prices for a Cruise Critic Group Cruise for the August 19, 2006 sailing. :)

Inside (Cat. JJ): $ 889 pp

Oceanview (Cat. FF): $ 999 pp

Balcony (Cat BB): $ 1199 pp

Mini-Suite (Cat AC): $ 1359 pp

Single (Cat. JJ): $ 1339 pp

Rates are based on double occupancy and include port charges and gov't fees.

3rd/4th passenger rates are subject to change..currently:

$ 679 pp for Inside cabins

$ 769 pp for Oceanview cabins

$ 859 pp for Balcony cabins

$ 949 pp for Mini-suites

Amenities

$ 50 per cabin On-board credit (Single occupancy will receive $ 25 per cabin)

5" x 7" photo voucher per cabin

Cruise Critic Laynard (one per person)

Cruise Critic Magnet (one per stateroom)

15% discount on all other Cruise Critic merchandise

$ 250 pp deposit is required at the time of booking and the final payment is due on or before 5/5/2006.

The space is held until 8/5/05.

Caribbean Princess Aug 19 '06

Itinerary: 7 day Eastern Caribbean

Day Date Port Arrive Depart

Sat Aug 19 Ft. Lauderdale 5:00 pm

Sun Aug 20 Two days at sea aboard

Mon Aug 21 the magnificent Caribbean Princess

Tue Aug 22 St. Thomas 7:00 am 6:00 pm

Wed Aug 23 St. Maarten 7:00 am 5:00 pm

Thu Aug 24 At Sea

Fri Aug 25 Princess Cays 9:00 am 4:00 pm

Sat Aug 26 Ft. Lauderdale disembark AM

Please post if you are interested in this group cruise. Once we have sufficient interest, Laura will provide booking information to me for the group. If you have any questions or prefer to email me of your interest rather than post, please contact me at aleta@ev1.net.

Kathy

Houston, we have lift-off--the August 19, 2006 Caribbean Princess CC Group Cruise is a go!!! :)

Join the party on the Caribbean Princess! Laura has given me the booking information and an Official Caribben Princess August 19, 2006 CC Group Cruise web page. (As soon as I can figure out how to link it, I'll post the link. :o But in the meantime you can find it by going to the Member Cruises section of Cruise Critic and click on "Caribbean Princess- 08/19/06) Our group message board is in the process of being established and I will post to let you know when it is up.

Come aboard and join the fun!! :)

Kathy

Our travel agency has confirmed that the shipboard credit given for making a future cruise open booking onboard is combinable with the shipboard credit that the members of this CC Group are being given. So if you have a future cruise credit from an open booking, you can use that open booking to book this group cruise and the shipboard credit you received for the open booking will be combined with the shipboard credit you get as a member of the group--you will receive both!

In addition, if you use the future cruise open booking to book this group cruise, the deposit is $100.00pp rather than the standard deposit which Princess requires.

So if you have an open booking, now is a great time to use it! Even if you don't, you'll still get the $50.00 per cabin shipboard credit as a part of the group.

Come aboard!--We're going to have a great time!! :)

Archived