Is AARP discount combinable....

Jetswdo

If the price goes down, and it's still at least 9 months out you can use it. But the AARP discount cannot be used in combination with most other promotion codes. So you will usually have to choose between AARP and the other promotion.

A word of advice. I booked using the AARP and my cruise ending folio did not show the OBC that the NCL pvp gave me. Even had the official Amenity Confirmation with the invoice number. After the cruise I was told that it would not be given even though NCL's sales rep told me it would and sent me copies. I have spoken to and faxed copies to customer support but I was forewarned it would do no good. $450.00 lost means I will be fighting to the bitter end. Apparently, black and white are not recognizable thru NCL's rose colored glasses. Since this was the Darn Dawn cruise over Thanksgiving, I would think that NCL would at least contact me with a better explanation other than .......

If the price goes down, and it's still at least 9 months out you can use it. But the AARP discount cannot be used in combination with most other promotion codes. So you will usually have to choose between AARP and the other promotion.

We were able to combine the AARP discount with Dash Sale OBC for cabin type.

Ummmm, I booked my cruise in October for sailing in March and received the AARP discount. I have since move and still have the AARP discount and now have OBC. Not sure why it says 9 months out. :confused:

There are two different AARP discounts. The one for 9 months out is usually 5% off the commissionable cruise fare. They also run 10% AARP discounts that are only for certain cruise dates.