Double digit dance and Havennnnnnnn

nutley chick

Oh how lucky am I? Today I begin my double digit dance & there was a price drop! So I moved yet again..... to an Aft Haven!! I just couldn't keep this to my self, I just had to share.

Traveling with my (ex) sister-in-law and I haven't even broken the news to her yet. This trip is going to be AMAZING. Love her to death and just because she is no longer my sister-in-law (she was married to my husbands brother) doesn't mean we can't still be best of friends! We are going to have the time of our lives!

Can you tell I'm excited???

Thanks for listening!

Edited by nutley chick

Oh how lucky am I? Today I begin my double digit dance & there was a price drop! So I moved yet again..... to an Aft Haven!! I just couldn't keep this to my self, I just had to share.

Traveling with my (ex) sister-in-law and I haven't even broken the news to her yet. This trip is going to be AMAZING. Love her to death and just because she is no longer my sister-in-law (she was married to my husbands brother) doesn't mean we can't still be best of friends! We are going to have the time of our lives!

Thanks for listening!

That is so wonderful. I am so happy for you. Haven rocks!

Your post also touched me about your relationship with your SIL. We have had some estrangement in my family over the fact that I choose to communicate with my brother's 2nd wife's kids. They were together about 20 years. Now bro and wife #3 don't talk to me over it. I didn't divorce THEM so I get to choose. Like you do. So, here is a toast to you both and a great cruise! Life's too short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Congratulations!

I see you were on the Kid Rock cruise earlier this year. I was watching videos of him on GSC last night. Looked like a CRAZY good time :)

Very crazy! Never been to a party that lasted 5,almost six days. Tons of fun but would probably never do that again. Getting to old for that.

That is so wonderful. I am so happy for you. Haven rocks!

Your post also touched me about your relationship with your SIL. We have had some estrangement in my family over the fact that I choose to communicate with my brother's 2nd wife's kids. They were together about 20 years. Now bro and wife #3 don't talk to me over it. I didn't divorce THEM so I get to choose. Like you do. So, here is a toast to you both and a great cruise! Life's too short.

Isn't it funny how we are expected to accept someone into the family until things go south????? Then we are expected to stick to one side.... Not happening. They were together for many many years and he decided to test the waters and got caught! Not my fault! Love my SIL to death and always will!

Isn't it funny how we are expected to accept someone into the family until things go south????? Then we are expected to stick to one side.... Not happening. They were together for many many years and he decided to test the waters and got caught! Not my fault! Love my SIL to death and always will!

Gee. Our stories sound sorta similar. :)

Thanks for listening!

Congrats on your price drop and move!:D