Royal Replenish now online

GolfSki

Thanks for the heads up. When you come back, can you post what you've been able to get with this package?

I'm still debating whether it's worth is to get the non-alcoholic package for $20 a day. The fresh OJ and premium coffee sound nice. Throw in the sodas and that leaves the non alcoholic cocktails.

Stuff like Virgin Pina Coladas and such???

Thanks for the heads up. When you come back, can you post what you've been able to get with this package?

I'm still debating whether it's worth is to get the non-alcoholic package for $20 a day. The fresh OJ and premium coffee sound nice. Throw in the sodas and that leaves the non alcoholic cocktails.

Stuff like Virgin Pina Coladas and such???

According to the PDF you can find linked to on the RCCL site:

Premium coffee

Premium tea

Bottled water: still (500ml), sparkling (375ml)

Fresh squeezed OJ

Non-alcoholic cocktails

Fountain soda with CocaCola souvenir cup

All of the new packages went up a few days back, though of course it took at least 2 days for them to get them orderable, LOL. One day only two could be ordered for my cruise, the next day both!

Edited by mollyeilis

Here is what the website listed when I purchased:

Pay one set price and enjoy Premium coffee, premium tea, bottled water: sparkling (375ml) or still (500ml), fresh squeezed orange juice, non-alcoholic cocktails and fountain soda with Coca Cola® souvenir cup.

Includes: Premium coffee, premium tea, frozen drinks, non-alcoholic cocktails, fountain sodas and juices

The inclusion of frozen drinks (and bottled sparkling water, San Pellegrino I believe) is what made me decide to do the Royal Replenish over the regular soda package. Fresh OJ in the morning is a bonus too.

Honestly, when I saw the $280 total for the two of us for the week, I thought that was steep for N/A drinks. But I figure a couple virgin coladas, lava flows a day, plus OJ in am, a few bottles of San Pellegino, and a latte or two, (well, you get the picture) it will be worth it.

Chris

I'm thinking about getting this for my son. Will they allow me to just order it for him and not for myself or my husband? Or is this something that if you order, you have to order for each person?

You can now order individually. No longer do you have to buy for everyone in the cabin.

Do you know what is considered "Premium coffee"?

Just off Explorer, and premium coffee and tea either from dining room or Starbucks (small cups - lattes, cappuccino, espresso, Americano etc) was included. All Latte-tudes menu in small cups.

Edited by cruza

Just off Explorer, and premium coffee and tea either from dining room or Starbucks (small cups - lattes, cappuccino, espresso, Americano etc) was included. All Latte-tudes menu in small cups.

Very interesting... If Explorer is including Starbucks, I wonder if Allure or Oasis will be as well...

Edited by ditkafan
spelling