Yet Another Conversion Puzzle ?

grammy c

To be truthful I thought we'd never get to this point, but somehow we have, and I really have tried to stay tuned in to how it works, but find myself at a loss. We are Emerald on RCCL 78 pts. Select on Cel.X with 180 pts. but not sure I have gotten credit for that last 28 days on RCCL. Coming up soon will be on one wk. Oasis Balcony and just following that on Eclipce for two wks. in Balcony. Will we be even close to Elite on X or are we just shy? Pretty sure AFTER our next seven days on Oasis we will be Diamond on RCCL. Am I even close?

To be truthful I thought we'd never get to this point, but somehow we have, and I really have tried to stay tuned in to how it works, but find myself at a loss. We are Emerald on RCCL 78 pts. Select on Cel.X with 180 pts. but not sure I have gotten credit for that last 28 days on RCCL. Coming up soon will be on one wk. Oasis Balcony and just following that on Eclipce for two wks. in Balcony. Will we be even close to Elite on X or are we just shy? Pretty sure AFTER our next seven days on Oasis we will be Diamond on RCCL. Am I even close?
When you achieve Diamond level on RCCL you will be given Elite status on Celebrity.

When you achieve Diamond level on RCCL you will be given Elite status on Celebrity.

I am not sure of the points needed for RCCL Diamond status but yes, you will be elite on Celebrity when you reach diamond on RCCL. However, the status is reciprocal ...but the points not combinable between lines to reach that status.

When you cruise on Royal, you add to your Royal status. When you cruise on Celebrity you add to your Captain Club level. You can't cruise on Royal and have those days count on Celebrity.

But when you reach Diamond on Royal, Celebrity will give you a courtesy Elite status.

It's possible to be Elite with zero Celebrity points, with reciprocity from Royal. You would be Elite while you earn Celebrity points, until you earn enough to be Elite Plus via Celebrity cruises.

You can't combine Royal and Celebrity points

Thank you all for the clearest picture of how it works. Will look forward to Elite for sure! Maybe even Diamond a little early. While on the Jewel they made us Emerald in the middle of the the second wk of our B2B2B2B. Yes, it was a wonderful cruise, finally retiring!