Gifts Sent to Your Home

Kellie Poodle

Not that I'm expecting anything special, but I am curious about the Le Voyage Club gifts "sent to your home" after the cruise.

Can anyone tell me about them?

Are they so large that people can't fit them into their suitcases?

I have never received a gift so can't help. I think it is luggage tags or something similar though.

We received a 2 each after I contacted Le Club Voyage (with a further gift each on back order) as we had never received anything. They were water bottles, a hand painted miniature picture of an Azamara ship and I understand we will receive luggage label holders. They were fed exed from the US to the UK.

Not that I'm expecting anything special, but I am curious about the Le Voyage Club gifts "sent to your home" after the cruise.

There was an extensive thread covering Azamara's gift policy that appeared here several months ago... Following is the link...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1893227

Note that gifts are sent under very specific circumstances and, if you are sailing Azamara with status in Le Club Voyage based upon reciprocity with Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society and/or Celebrity's Captain's Club, there is good chance that nothing will be sent unless your Azamara sailing causes you to achieve a new level of participation in Captain's Club [credits/points cross accumulate between Azamara and Celebrity; they do not cross accumulate between Azamara/Celebrity and Royal Caribbean]... Even the gift associated with completion of a first Azamara cruise is not sent if you've sailed within the family of brands before...

Don't want to burst your bubble but wise in my opinion--I seem to recall your allusions to having C&A and Captain's Club status on the other boards--to curb your expectation...

--Mike

Thanks for the photo.

I have about 20 of those things from the good old "pleather" days of Royal and Celebrity and some nice ones from Uniworld and Globus as well.

Just thought I'd be getting a gift for my first Azamara cruise, but I now know I will miss out. Sigh.;)