All my friends are on cruise ships now ...

guxu

Sure they all asked me to go with them when they booked several months ago. But since I got an incredible last-minute deal last Xmas, I decided to wait. And then I saw the price went up and up, and eventually all the cabins I wanted were sold out!:mad:

Unable to book a cruise, I bought some CCL stocks instead. So far, the gain is enough to book 3 or 4 cruises next year.;)

Sure they all asked me to go with them when they booked several months ago. But since I got an incredible last-minute deal last Xmas, I decided to wait. And then I saw the price went up and up, and eventually all the cabins I wanted were sold out!:mad:

Unable to book a cruise, I bought some CCL stocks instead. So far, the gain is enough to book 3 or 4 cruises next year.;)

You must have bought way more CCL stock than the 100 needed for OBC if your gain is "enough to book 3 or 4 cruises next year." You must be joking.

However, you will enjoy OBC on future cruises. It's a great perk.

If you had all that money to buy all that stock why didnt you buy the cruise when you saw the prices going up?

Sent from Iphone 4S using Cruise Critic App

You must have bought way more CCL stock than the 100 needed for OBC if your gain is "enough to book 3 or 4 cruises next year." You must be joking.

I didnt take that comment from the OP seriously either

I never said I just bought 100 CCL for OBC.:confused: I have been using shareholder OBC for years and had more than 100 shares even before my recent buy. Now I own 2,000 shares of CCL.

I never said I just bought 100 CCL for OBC.:confused: I have been using shareholder OBC for years and had more than 100 shares even before my recent buy. Now I own 2,000 shares of CCL.

OK but wondering why you feel a need to tell us this

Yeah right, next fairy tale.

OK but wondering why you feel a need to tell us this

The same reason you read and reply this thread, more than once.

But seriously, there were multiple threads about CCL stock before. Many people said CCL was not a good investment at all. Some said it was OK only for long term investment. I just want to show if you do your homework, it can be a good short term investment too. Based on yahoo, my current gain is 22.34% with annualized gain as 113.23%.:eek:

The same reason you read and reply this thread, more than once.

But seriously, there were multiple threads about CCL stock before. Many people said CCL was not a good investment at all. Some said it was OK only for long term investment. I just want to show if you do your homework, it can be a good short term investment too. Based on yahoo, my current gain is 22.34% with annualized gain as 113.23%.:eek:

I knew what you meant that as soon as I read the title of your thread.:)

Bill