Princess website is down

jonikal

I was able to print both my cruises out last night late, got the first set done and went to do the second set and the site went down. Waited 30 minutes, tried again and got the second set out. The certificate error was gone. And I saved copies of everything just in case.

I got one set of boarding passes and DH's luggage tags printed last night for our Jan. 8th cruise, but the site went down after I printed DH's boarding pass for the Jan. 18th cruise. I couldn't print at all today.

Here we are, Dec 27, and the site is down - again. Not sure it ever worked right even if when it was available for a while as I was still unable to get pricing. Feel bad for those needing to download baggage tags/tickets etc. :eek:

Here we are, Dec 27, and the site is down - again. Not sure it ever worked right even if when it was available for a while as I was still unable to get pricing. Feel bad for those needing to download baggage tags/tickets etc. :eek:

Its been glitchy for me for a while now. The site works, but sometimes when I click on "my princess" it takes me to a blank screen. If that happens, I can still access the personalizer through the drop bar, but I haven't been able to access the excursions for some time now (when I click on excursions, it takes me to the itinerary, but if I click on a port, it says that the site is unavailable." Not a huge deal, but its annoying.

Seriously....how hard is it to keep the website up and running? It's been down a lot lately. I check my personalizer every day for price adjustements, cabin assignment, etc, and I've gotten many error messages and/or the 'website unavailable' page. It's not critical for me at this juncture since I'm just checking things, but how does Princess expect potential customers to book cabins or do research? You would think this would be a busy week for bookings with lots of people off work.

For the past 2-3 weeks I haven't been able to get on the Princess site using the Firefox browser. It happened right after Firefox upgraded to version 26.0. So I just log on using Internet Explorer and everything works fine. I log on just about every day to check prices on several cruises. I'm just waiting for Firefox to come out with another update. Maybe your problem isn't the web site but your browser. I just checked and successfully logged on to Princess.