Princess website is down

jonikal

Yes. It was down yesterday and again today. I just tried it again and no joy.

Last week I printed our luggage tags and boarding pass. Wife asked why I was doing it early? Told her I did not want to get caught in the Princess site Yo-Yo, up and down.

Bob

Seems to work fine as long as you start with something other than the home page. Try this:

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/communications/index.jsp

No luck there, either. Tried clicking on "search cruises" and got the same page that says it's down. Wonder if it is one of those hacking situations? Can't be good for business!

No luck there, either. Tried clicking on "search cruises" and got the same page that says it's down. Wonder if it is one of those hacking situations? Can't be good for business!

I couldn't search for a cruise either but most links I tried worked OK.

It was up and running for about 20 minutes. I got both of our boarding passes and luggage tags for the Jan. 18th cruise, but I only got dh's boarding pass for Jan. 8th, and then it said my email was wrong, and then it quit entirely. I hope they get it fixed overnight.

No point freaking out, especially those people whose cruise is a month away.. lol typically on saturdays and close to statuary holidays their servers gets overloaded , and on wednesday evenings their server goes down for maintenance and to reset bookings. Yes its aweful to stress everyone out , this occurs too frequent. it goes down a lot!

you can always call before 8pm pacific time or 5pm eastern time.

I was able to print both my cruises out last night late, got the first set done and went to do the second set and the site went down. Waited 30 minutes, tried again and got the second set out. The certificate error was gone. And I saved copies of everything just in case.