Onboard credit

Hoveto

Hi

Interesting thread about various OBC :eek: It seems to vary tremendously.

Don't forget to claim military OBC if you qualify and Share OBC for owning 100 or more Carnival shares:)

I would also like to encourage any XMAS QE pax to join our roll call and attend our onboard Meet and Greet

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=601

> ROLL CALLS > Cunard Roll Calls

I booked for this Christmas on last Christmas's cruise - I got a lot of OBC but I don't know if the amount credited to date includes shareholder or military credit. I'll be requesting both before sailing but all the documentation received just shows a bottom line sum of credit.

My guess is that it includes military (Cunard seems to have gotten better at retaining eligibility status for this) but not shareholder (since there would seem to be a window of ownership eligibility before sailing).

I booked for this Christmas on last Christmas's cruise - I got a lot of OBC but I don't know if the amount credited to date includes shareholder or military credit. I'll be requesting both before sailing but all the documentation received just shows a bottom line sum of credit.

My guess is that it includes military (Cunard seems to have gotten better at retaining eligibility status for this) but not shareholder (since there would seem to be a window of ownership eligibility before sailing).

You need to claim shareholder credit for each voyage, along with proof that you still hold the shares, so this will not have been added automatically.

Sometimes you are given OBC for booking while on board, so you may find that is what you have, and you could still have a nice extra amount to come with military and shareholder.