Flights

dyfanrhys

Hi, get the booking number and go to th BA website. If the tickets are a certain class ,world traveler, you will not be able to book your seats till 24 hours before the flight. If that is the case call choice air back ( after the holiday) and get them to book you seats if they can. This is what I find so frustrating about not booking my own air. If you used a TA they might be able to help.

Good luck......don't forget travel is an adventure!

Merry Christmas!

We do not have Choice Air in the UK. However you will be able to reserve seats - at a cost - roughly one month prior to your departure so long as the final balance of your holiday has been paid. When you go to the BA site and put in your reservation number, you will see if the E-ticket has been issued and therefore able to book the seats. Azamara will be able to confirm whether the E-ticket has been issued - as I say, roughly one month before departure. They were very helpful to us last year and gave us the ticket number - BA were a little slow in responding...... If you do not wish to pay for seats, you may book them free of charge 24 hours (exactly!) before departure. BA will have chosen seats for you but at that time you can change them if there is room. Hope this helps from the UK point of view.

I did not realize you did not have choice air in in United Kingdom......

you still need the airline booking number, not cruise reservation number, see if when you enter the information into the BA site if you can change your seats. If not then try to call BA or AZ...

Hi we are on the feb 18th cruise LA to Caldera and the flights we have been given from Heathrow to LA are run by AA on a code share with BA.. AA allow you to register with them and entering your flight locater number you can then choose your seats.. hope that helps unless of course you are definitely with BA.

Thanks everyone, have managed to book seats this morning. Our Travel Agent contacted Azamara for our BA ref number so that we could then go ahead and book seats on their web site. Quite easy when you know how.

That's interesting as I thought you could only do that within 30 days of the flight departure date.

As we don't go till late March, I wonder when we can do this. Maybe have a try when we get back from our cruise on Oriana later next month.

Really happy for you. We were able to get our seats last year a little while after the final balance had been paid and Azamara let us know when the e tickets had been issued. BA were a little slow in changing their comment on their site that the e-tickets had been issued but, with Azamara's help, we were able to give them the ticket numbers and their instructions were updated. Have a great cruise.