Cabana price is per person?? help

hannahsmomtoo

No, absolutely not. It has always looked that way on the website, but rest assured, the cabana price is PER CABANA. My husband rented one just for ourselves and thoroughly enjoyed it, although it was maybe a bit $$ just for the 2 of us. We will be renting one again for our next cruise in Oct. of 2014, but there will be 4 of us.....

No, absolutely not. It has always looked that way on the website, but rest assured, the cabana price is PER CABANA. My husband rented one just for ourselves and thoroughly enjoyed it, although it was maybe a bit $$ just for the 2 of us. We will be renting one again for our next cruise in Oct. of 2014, but there will be 4 of us.....

Thank you so much... I went ahead and completed it ! Ours is next October also !!!!!!

(HMC is 10/14 )

Went on to reserve my HMC cabana today and the rate is listed as per person $230.. I really have to pay almost $500 for 2 of us?

If you scroll further down on the page where you book the cabana online, you will see that Carnival explains that the price listed is per cabana and not per person, even though at the top of the page the price states per person. The price listed is definitely per cabana and only one person needs to book it. That price is supposed to be good for up to 4 people in one cabana. When you pick your cabana at the shore excursion desk onboard, they will also get your shoe sizes for your snorkel fins and will ask you what type of sodas (or water) you want. You will get one float mat and snorkel gear delivered to the cabana for each passenger that you tell them about, up to 4 passengers.

Enjoy your special day on HMC!

Another couple & we rented one, we had a great time. We were playing cards in the afternoon and I happened to look up and there were no people on the beach in front of us. We were one of the last ones on the ship. Hopefully they would have come looking for us if I had not noticed!