Cozumel party boat

texreno

Whatever happened to the old Booze cruise / Cozumel Party Boat? I don't see it listed under the tours from Carnival anymore.

We like the sail, snorkel and party tours where after the snorkeling is over the music and drinks start.

People on Cruise Critic sometimes get upset when posting a question like the one above on the main cruise line boards. They always tell you to post these on the ports section but when we do they receive little or no answer. I posted the question above on the Cozumel boards over a month ago and received no reply.__________________

Whatever happened to the old Booze cruise / Cozumel Party Boat? I don't see it listed under the tours from Carnival anymore.

We like the sail, snorkel and party tours where after the snorkeling is over the music and drinks start.

People on Cruise Critic sometimes get upset when posting a question like the one above on the main cruise line boards. They always tell you to post these on the ports section but when we do they receive little or no answer. I posted the question above on the Cozumel boards over a month ago and received no reply.__________________

The party boat you're talking about was the Fiesta Party Boat which was fun for those who enjoy party boats. :D

From what I understand it was destroyed in a hurricane several years ago and is sadly no longer available.

A rather fun one is the "Catamaran Sail, Snorkel, and Beach Party".

It's been around for a very long time. Once the snorkeling is over, the partying begins. :D

LuLu

~~~~