New Menus?

pajazz28

Yes there are new menus. It is in it's testing phase on the Glory right now. Then it will gradually be rolled out to other ships.

Here is a link from John Heald's blog to the new menus.

Elegant night is now called American Feast, the others nights are American Table. John Heald also stated WCM cake and shirmp cocktail are available everyday.

http://johnhealdsblog.com/menus/2013-12-10/Carnival%20Glory/

Edited by karinvt

I keep seeing post about new menus. Are there new menus and when did it start? Does anyone know what is on the new menus?

I'll be on the Breeze in April next year and I would like to know if I'll have the new menu. also is it's better to book for Italian restaurant

I'll be on the Breeze in April next year and I would like to know if I'll have the new menu. also is it's better to book for Italian restaurant

They have not announced the rollout schedule beyond February. The Glory has it now, Liberty in January and Inspiration and Imagination in February.

The Italian restaurant is free at lunch and reservations are recommended for dinner. It's pretty large but some nights will be hard to just do a walk in. I would go there on embarkation day and make reservations.

Edited by okgirl

Has anyone personally experienced this menu yet on the Glory and gotten a first hand account on how this family style dining with sides actually works? I cannot imagine they are just going to be leaving sides on the table for people to serve themselves.

Seems as though they got rid of the creme brulee though. :(

Rest of the menu looks very good. :)

I'm disappointed that Creme Brulee will no longer be available. Also will miss the cold soups.

Otherwise, the rest of the menu looks good.

There are several threads on here about people who have actually experienced the new menus. One person did a back to back, with old menus swapping to new menus. Give the search function a try.

They have already modified things, and brought back the shrimp cocktail as a nightly option.

Edited by Colorado Kat

Seems as though they got rid of the creme brulee though. :(

Rest of the menu looks very good. :)

The quality appears to have been improved, which will have to be tested, but the choices and options seem to have dried up.