Another step toward the Ol' Bucket List

I'm working toward my bucket list .....

Just booked our first Back2Back cruise ! While onboard our last cruise we noticed that a lot of fellow cruisers were staying onboard for a second (or 3rd) week. As I was lugging my suitcases downstairs into the mass of people trying to get off the ship, I began to think of those fellow cruisemates that were perhaps still sleeping or enjoying their morning coffee! Having already booked our next cruise ,I quickly got online to see if by chance our same cabin was available for the week following ours & ..... :D It was !! So if there is anything you can think of that I might need to know about a B2B, Please let me know.

If all goes well between now and Nov. 2014, I'll be x-ing off .... Take a B2B Cruise !

Edited by nomoreknothead

We just did the same thing last January, got a great deal on the Indy for a B2B. We had 16 of our friends and family with us on the first week, and watched them all have to leave, and my sister and her friends came on for the second week. It was great watching the first group have to pack their bags and head home to the cold while we had another six days of the warm Caribbean!:D:D:D

Keith

I'm working toward my bucket list .....

Just booked our first Back2Back cruise ! While onboard our last cruise we noticed that a lot of fellow cruisers were staying onboard for a second (or 3rd) week. As I was lugging my suitcases downstairs into the mass of people trying to get off the ship, I began to think of those fellow cruisemates that were perhaps still sleeping or enjoying their morning coffee! Having already booked our next cruise ,I quickly got online to see if by chance our same cabin was available for the week following ours & ..... :D It was !! So if there is anything you can think of that I might need to know about a B2B, Please let me know.

If all goes well between now and Nov. 2014, I'll be x-ing off .... Take a B2B Cruise !

DH and I have a list of cruisers on our bucket list, but not a B2B Cruise -- never thought to add that, until now.