Booking Cucina restaurant on Breeze

Davey-D-99

Hey there... Sailing on Breeze Feb 1st. 8 nights. So excited:)

There are 2 families... Party of 9.

We want to reserve the Cucina restaurant but I can't find anywhere on the Carnival website to reserve it...only the steakhouse.

Do I just call Carnival? Is there a special number?

Also...Does anybody know which nights are elegant on 8 day Breeze cruises? We would prefer not to miss those nights in dining room.

Its also Superbowl Sunday so I'm not sure if Sunday is elegant.

Thanks

There is no need to book in advance, just go up there for lunch on embarkation day (it's free and a great place to eat) and make your reservation then.

Formal nights on the 8 day are Sunday and Friday, at least last January they were......

We went there for lunch on embarkation day- and were the first ones in he book for Christmas eve! Wish we had booked at least one more night. Great service and food, and was totally full when on day three we decided to book another night. You could always cancel that day if you decide not to go, and someone on the waiting list would be happy- so book at least two night !

• 2 weeks later...

Go to John Heralds Blog go to the bottom right of blog and click on Steak house reservations and put in info. It will go to the manager for the steak house and you will receive an email eventually before your cruises regarding confirmation of your reservation request! You can wait to you get on the ship as well but you do run the risk of not getting the night you want as it fills up very quickly! If you book the first night you get a free bottle of wine

Although I didn't eat there for free during the day, we did make reservation for the evening and it was outstanding.

Email the address previously listed & you won't regret it. You can cancel your reservation if needed. There were no penalties for that during our Oct 13' sailing.