Back to Back on Radiance

Goodysj

I'm doing a B2B on the Radiance on 19 Jan 14 and 27 Jan 14. When the first part finishes do I have to disembark with all my luggage and board again. We are Australians leaving and arriving in Sydney and not going to any other country outside Australia.

Any good advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I'm doing a B2B on the Radiance on 19 Jan 14 and 27 Jan 14. When the first part finishes do I have to disembark with all my luggage and board again. We are Australians leaving and arriving in Sydney and not going to any other country outside Australia.

Any good advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

No your luggage can stay on board.

The 2 best people to talk are your room attendants. They will organise your luggage. I always go to my new room area on a sea day on the first cruise and talk the guy/lady looking after my room on my next cruise.

No you do not need to disembark with all your luggage.

If you are staying in the same cabin for both legs, then you need do nothing. Each ship has different rules for B2B cruisers. When we did B2B around Australia, we disembarked at our leisure and toured Fremantle/Perth on our own. When we returned to the ship, we just re-entered through the crew entrance, 'dinging' on of course.

If you are changing cabins, your stateroom attendants will move your gear for you. I think you may have to pack the drawers etc. but the wardrobe gear is just carried from what I understand.

Forgot to mention that we got our new cruise cards on the last night - they were left in our cabins with the Cruise Compass.

Hope this is of some help.

No your luggage can stay on board.

The 2 best people to talk are your room attendants. They will organise your luggage. I always go to my new room area on a sea day on the first cruise and talk the guy/lady looking after my room on my next cruise.

Thanks for your reply :)

No you do not need to disembark with all your luggage.

If you are staying in the same cabin for both legs, then you need do nothing. Each ship has different rules for B2B cruisers. When we did B2B around Australia, we disembarked at our leisure and toured Fremantle/Perth on our own. When we returned to the ship, we just re-entered through the crew entrance, 'dinging' on of course.

If you are changing cabins, your stateroom attendants will move your gear for you. I think you may have to pack the drawers etc. but the wardrobe gear is just carried from what I understand.

Forgot to mention that we got our new cruise cards on the last night - they were left in our cabins with the Cruise Compass.

Hope this is of some help.

Yes it was a great help especially about the new cruise cards, if it has changed I will let this thread know :)

Its all pretty easy,and if there is only about 30,for example,they will ask us to do the change over with a new card that was given,perhaps by the Cabin Attendant,ie,delivered to cabin?

With small passengers perhaps,we are told to be on main deck at a morning time,after last exit pax has departed from the 19th voyage?

Exit where they instantly check us out and re check us in with our new cards.Its all very quick.

With a welcome back to ourselves,RCCL will possibly invite us to a special lunch that includes wine,during a sea day?

Its very pleasant.

Radiance will probably give you a few bonuses. In November they gave us some vouchers for priority tendering (if not suite Diamond +) and two free movies in your room a day.

There will be a meeting a few days before to tell you the immigration rules. Some ports you have to do the walk on / off others you don't.

Enjoy. It is such a wonderful feeling knowing that you don't have to get off that morning!

Raina