Help!!!! Need a crash course in aqua class!!!!

bjarrett7

When I have Aquaclass I leave my formal attire at home. As I'm eating in Blu and formal attire is not required on any night. Richard

So to confirm, no formal wear required in Blu? I was told otherwise by members of my roll call. I just want to make sure before I pack.

We're in Aqua Class for our first cruise coming up in a couple of weeks so I've followed all the discussion very closely and read the information on the website. Blu is always Smart Casual, even on formal nights. If you want to dress formally, you won't be alone - there will be others, but it definitely is not required. We are not bringing any formal wear. My dh will be in dockers and short-sleeved collared "polo" shirt.

So to confirm, no formal wear required in Blu? I was told otherwise by members of my roll call. I just want to make sure before I pack.

In the spring we did 38 days in Aqua from Sydney to Seattle. That was the best part not having to take formal wear, aside from the excellent food. I wore Hawaiian shirts and a few collared shirts.:)

It is great to hear about the smart casual in Blu. I was reading some heated discussions on other threads about people being pulled aside and made to wear a bored jacket. DH has lots of jackets but we prefer not to have to carry them onboard any more. Blu sounds perfect for us. thanks again for the information.

We dressed formally in BLU on formal night, but it was not required. Smart casual was the norm. My husband usually wore Dockers and a nice shirt

I usually wore nice slacks with nice blouse

As for the thermal spa, I never had a hard time getting a tile lounger. However, this was on the Equinox, and I went at odd times, like a port day, for example , when most were ashore, or late, late afternoon. However, it sounds as if it is a lot more difficult to secure a lounger on the Reflection due to the extra passengers in Aqua.

The only thing I did not care for is people would talk loudly in the thermal spa and disturb those who were trying to relax, ie, crabby husband and wife talking in full voices, a man who fella sleep and snored LOUDLY until everyone gave him dirty looks, and his wife woke him up to tell him so, and then he yells at her, further disturbing the ambience. We witnessed this behavior every time we used the thermal spa, unfortunately.

For this next trip I will bring earplugs or an iPod and that should rectify the situation.

Yes, Persian Garden on "M" class is quite different than on the "S" class. I do like the loungers you mention but other than that prefer the PG on "M" class.

I also prefer the PG on M class for the variety of steam rooms. I prefer the M locker facility as well...much bigger and better laid our than S class.

Anyone else feel this way?